26 Mart 2019 Salı

Reunion

- Hi!
- Oh no.
- Such enthusiasm.
- You said last time, you were going for good.
- I thought that I was going for good.
- Yet...
- Here I am.
- Here you are.
- Missed me?
- I...
- I know that you did not.
- Yes. 
- Yet you have summoned me.
- No! What? No. I was good without you. Much better.
- Yeah, each time I'm back, I hear the same. And then....
- I embrace you...
- Like the missing part of the impossible puzzle you are.
- Like an old friend.
- What did you bring this time? Beside the darkness and humidity?
- I'm here to make a peace this time.
- With?
- With you.
- And what you have in your mind to achieve that?
- Not much. I won't interfere as much as the previous times.
- I don't believe you.
- You are not alone anymore. You don't need me as much as you needed before.
- I never was alone! I never needed you!
- hah.. Weren't you alone?
- I had my friends!
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW?!
- I have quit them! I have failed them...
- No. Don't you want to remember?
- I don't. All I remember was...
- Emptiness.
- Darkness.
- Silence.
- But it was so crowded. 
- Yes it was.
- I don't hear anything.
- Because they are not speaking. Not to you.
- Why am I there then?
- Did you have anywhere to go?
- I was lost.
- You were so alone.
- After...
- Yes after that.
- Why there is so much headache?
- Because you drowned your heartache.
- With...
- All kinds of things.
- There is no single color.
- Only grey. Not even a tone.
- Not even black.
- Like mud. Not even a texture.
- You were alone.
- Why? Why would you make me remember?
- I want you to trust me.
- And why I should do that?
- I know that if this time you can balance me...
- I can be actually happy.
- As a...
- Whole.
- I promise you...
- ...that I won't try to...
- ... drown you...
- ... to kill you...
- ... too leave you.
- I am not alone anymore.
- No you are not. And I'm not here because you need me.
- I summoned you because I felt that I can handle you this time.
- I have felt the warmth. Maybe you can look up now.

Tear filled eyes looked at me back.

- You said it would be different this time!
- Keep  looking. Follow the tears.

A shaky smile, wet with tears.





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder